Re: [pyrnet] Who was the Pyr?

I, too, have been wondering who that dog was...but agree with Barb that I think
that there was more than one dog.  Even in the advertisements, it looked like
two different dogs.  For instance, that light picment wasn't often so light and
the head shots were quite different. One moment I was sure it was a male and the
next it looked like a bitch. Wish that I had thought to tape it so that I could
look more closely.  The story was certainly not worth viewing again...even
managed to see most of the Redskins game at the same time.  When I told Jack
that I was sure someone on the net would know who the dog was, he didn't agree
with me....of course, I then said I was sure that Barb Bowes would
know.......better get busy and find out, Barb!  How about some of those Pyrs in
So. CA?
Charlotte