[pyrnet] Fw: ISO: TRANS, 5 sz'd Pyrs, only missing 1 leg! 1 vehicle! Waynesville to Marion NC 8/24

**PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY**
*PLEASE respond directly to Pyrangel@yahoo.com,
and not this list!**

Hello!
Yes!! The plan is working!
The brilliant plan--2 volunteers, two vehicles
for each leg! And all that is missing is one
vehicle, one leg!!

Waynesville to  Marion NC...64 miles *NEEDED*

Just 64 miles to safety, to their foster home, to
a new life. These poor babes have suffered
enough--please--won't you help??

Please, join our Pyr party, a caravan of not so
Big White Dogs with Angels helping them to their
new life??

Please, PLEASE--won't you help get
these Pyrs to Rescue?? These 5 poor Great
Pyrenees have waited such a long time to be
"saved". They are very small Pyrs. The 3 1yr olds
are only about 45-50 lbs each. The 2 Adults only
weigh about 65-70 lbs. each. :-(

Can you help these poor furkids??

If you're willing to help, PLEASE email
pyrangel@yahoo.com

Whether you have a van, car, station
wagon---whether you can move them all at once--
or just a few at a time--PLEASE email me!

AND, If you think you know someone who might be
able to help, Please email them on behalf of
these fur kids!

Thank you all so much!
Joan
Really, really praying!

=====
Joan Fremo, HWT, CUR #580, RAOW, Deland, FL <vbr>PLEASE READ! Hope and
Freedom, Great Pyrenees Rescue:
http://www.dogality.com/greatrescue.htm<vbr>Pyrangel Rescue Network:
Dedicated to the care and placement of abandoned, abused, and displaced
Great Pyrenees.  {\0/} Links and Articles covering all aspects of Rescue and
Petcare! http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net<vbr>Dog Rescue Articles at Suite
101 http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/12811<vbr>Hero's Waggin' Train
http://www.HerosWagginTrain.com<vbr>PetFinder!!
http://www.petfinder.org/index.html