Re: [pyrnet] Who was the Pyr?

I have no idea who the dog is!  I watched this movie and
I don't think it will have any effect on the number of
Pyrs in the world but have a few comments anyway.

Pyrs, like most large dogs, can live successfully in New
York City apartments.  It's the little yapping, high
energy ones that suffer!

The pyr did not get to show any personality except quiet
calm (which is good, strong and silent type) because
Ralph (Austrailian Sheep Dog???)  got all the good lines!

The owners, as much as they cared about dogs, seemed to
be exhibiting poor breeding habits in the end.  Who were
the parents of that litter?  The puppies looked like
standard pyrs to me but with the dark spots and Ralph so
attentive were they supposed to be his??  An interesting
mix but not right.

A cute movie, but not likely to win any academy awards
or a wide audience.