[pyrnet] Puppy with NO palate/information needed

Hi all, I received a message from a women who has a 6 1/2 month old pup that
she took in to be neutered...while at the vets she asked him to see if they
could find a blockage or
anything that would make him, almost choke?

Upon examination the vet discovered that this puppy has NO palate at all. He
said he has never seen anything like this before, and his advise was to
elevate his food and water and keep an eye on him when he goes into those
choking fits.

This poor women is looking for any advice or information about a missing
palate. I have searched for the last couple of hours and of course have
found alot about Cleft palate, and the long palate. But nothing about NO
palate at all!

Anyone have any advice or experience with this condition that I can pass on
to this poor women?

Thank you in advance,

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!