[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020820

In a message dated 8/21/2002 12:06:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

When I was a kid, my mother bought a un neutered Afghan...the neighbour had
a Mastiff bitch. These two dogs were separated by a six foot chain link
fence, and both my mom and this neighbour swear that their dogs have never
been found out of their perspective yards....yet there is no doubt that my
mom's Afghan was the father of the puppies born 8 weeks later! Talk about an
odd combo!
There has been many, many conversations and speculation about how theses
dogs accomplished this!

Sariena>

Hi Sariena,
My breeder told Me of a dog that She had retired and sent up to Canada~~The dog was kept in a kennel run with other Pyrs. ~~~~the kennel being seperated by chain link fencing~~
The PYR bitch in the next run to this retired dog went into heat~~Now, the last few minutes of this  feat was witnessed!~~The bitch "backed up" to the holes in the fence, and the dog "did His thing"~~~~
The "proof is in the Pudding", and, 60 days later, they had the proof !   :)

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"