RE: [pyrnet] Rescue/breeder "poll"

<<
     Allow the local rescue organization to find the puppy a well-suited and checked- out home AND you pay appropriate expenses
       Allow Rescue to place the dog and YOU pay NOTHING

I am not a breeder, but I think it would be fair to do a combination of the two options above. Your ultimate goal is to place the dog in a good home. If the "Bangor" rescue org has a good record, I would let them place the pup with whatever help you can give them. Then I think a generous donation would be appropriate, say 25-50% of what the shipping costs would have been. Everybody wins!

By the way, is the puppy a female? And is she really in the northeast?

Elaine and Pico