Re: [pyrnet] Hair blowers for Pyrs

On 11 Sep 2002 at 21:55, LESRVG@aol.com wrote:
> We have a few dog shows
> coming up and would like to take it with us.  We are looking at the metro air
> force (130 cfm, 28,000 fpm).  What do you folks think?  Any advise?

I have the K9 II or other name is Circuiteer II.  Had mine for awhile now.  It get's
taken to shows and used around here.  It's a powerful dryer, costs around $300, a lot
of show people I know use it.

Equiv Air Force dryer is probably the Air Force Master Blaster and I don't think it
quite has the power of the Circuiteer II.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices/
Hutto, TX