RE: [pyrnet] Hair blowers for Pyrs

>> We are looking at the metro air
> force (130 cfm, 28,000 fpm).  What do you folks think?  Any advise?

We have the DoubleK blow drier, and have had it for about 3 years now and
have been very pleased with the results.  This is the blue model -- if you
want to know more about the model, I'll have to get it out of the RV to get
more details.  I use it for all our dogs (currently 5) and it's compact
enough to go along in the vehicles to the shows.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany