[pyrnet] Video tape of a National Specialty for Pyr's????

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a video tape of a National Specialty for Pyr's
or a video created about showing specifically Pyr's that I could buy??

For that matter, if someone has one they made...could I by a copy and have
it mailed to me? I'd mail you a money order for the cost and shipping,
before you sent it out....please let me know.

I would really like one that shows a Pyr's correct movement around the ring,
the proper stack etc. One that shows several different Pyr's so that I can
study not only their movement but the handlers actions as well.

I have been to several local shows, and watched all the breeds in
attendance, but I'd really like to see specifically Pyr's. Unfortunately
there has so far been very few Pyr's at the local shows.

I am going to another in Norwood, ON in Oct. So hopefully there will be some
in attendance.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!