[pyrnet] Re: [Showpyrs] EVENTS: Specialty Results

Guess I'm more tired than I thought. I forgot to include the Best of Opposite to Best of Breed. Here's the info.

Ch. Pyrviews Get The Picture. Bitch. Breeder, Cynthia Miccio. By Ch. Rivergroves Kendall Jackson-Ch. Pyrview SWF ISO. Owner Cynthia A. & Christopher A. Miccio.

(sorry Cindy!)

Judges were Kathy Liles for Sweeps and Lee Trowbridge for Regular and non-regular classes.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com