[pyrnet] EVENTS: Specialty Results

Seems I made a mistake in Puppy Sweeps. The one I had listed for Best of Opposite was really Best in Sweeps and vice versa. So, it should read...

Best in Puppy Sweeps

Sauge Du Neouvielle. Bitch. Breeder, N. Laffitte. By Naustamic Du
Neouvielle-Paptoune Dite Plouye Du Val Du Bergons. Owner, Joan Ziehl and Janet Ingram

(sorry Joan and Janet!)

Best Opposite Sex in Puppy Sweeps

Rivergroves High Crimes. Dog. Breeder, Owners. By Ch. Rivergroves
Jett-Jackson-Ch. Rivergroves Dealer's Choice. Owners, F.McKee Cox and Jean
A. Boyd
Hey, I said they were *unofficial* results! If I've made any other mistakes, please let me know. BTW, Congratulations to ALL the winners!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com