Re: [pyrnet] EVENTS: Specialty Results

Oh, I don't have the pic. And the owner, well... He's a very good and dear
friend. (at least I hope so! LOL!) I really and truly did enjoy getting
away. The only things I missed were my dogs. When I returned this evening, I
got puppy kisses from my 8 year old Chel, and Bo danced. (remember, I have
not been able to go away overnight since last January, so they are not used
to my being gone) I'm pretty sure Flopsy, the 12 year old Pyrenean Shepherd,
did a very good imitation of circles at warp speed upon my return as well.
(she was not much more than a spinning blur) Son gave me a kiss and hug and
daughter said, "Oh, you're home." Well, at least the dogs were ecstatic to
see me! BTW, I did phone home last night to check to see that Bo (my old
dog) was doing OK with my absence, which he was. He even ate his dinner.
Good dog. He is now ignoring me. My punishment for not taking him along.
Just as well. He would not have been able to stand the heat all day.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com