RE: [pyrnet] EVENTS: Specialty Results

Hehehehe, figures about the pic! Aren't dogs precious the way they act when
you've left them even for a little while....like you abandoned them for 10
days!

Zeus used to do that and do to the way he acted...I used to tell him, "Geesh
what ya think you are...a terrier???" LOL! It was too funny to see this 130
lb dog bounce and spin around!

Although my Springer is much more neurotic....you should see how she acts if
I leave her to go to the mail box! You'd think I'd left her for hours! Ahhh
ya gotta love em.... and it's nice to know we're loved.

Glad you had a good time....I'm extremely jealous VBG

Chow,
Sariena