Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: French National (RACP) Results

Wow, what fun that Dave Simon got to show the BIS dog at the French National.
What a great experience for his first trip to France!  Had heard he was going
to show Noustamic.  Did he show both?.  Who was the judge? Any idea where there
might be some pictures?  How about the bitches?  Thanks so much for the info.
Charlotte Perry
Virginia