RE: [pyrnet] CHAT: French National (RACP) Results

Charlotte Perry Wrote:
<< Wow, what fun that Dave Simon got to show the BIS dog at the French
National. <SNIP> Had heard he was going to show Noustamic.  Did he show
both?.  Who was the judge? Any idea where there
might be some pictures?  How about the bitches?  >>

Charlotte, I don't have all of the specifics yet, but just did hear that did
show both Noustamic and Nousty.  In addition, Kathy Liles, Nancy Carr and
Kim Lasley showed bitches.  If I'm correct, the BOB competition consisted of
5 judges, each of which evaluated every dog/bitch.  They then came to a
concensus for the BOB.  I'll post more info as I get it.   :-)

Thanks,
Karen