[pyrnet] Please welcome my...

...New girl, Pyrview Turbo Charged, to the PyrNet family! I picked her up
yesterday, and she is just the sweetest thing! I'm on cloud nine, with no
chance of coming down any time soon! LOL!

She is a gorgeous almost 7 year old girl, who was an owner return do to
divorce and no time :(

I have to say thank you so much to Sandy and the Pyrview crew, for thinking
of us as a home for this wonderful girl! You gave me such a wonderful gift
and you have no idea how much this means to me.

I must say so far so wonderful! She met my kids one at a time and has really
taken to them. All evening she never strayed far from them, and kept
checking in on them after they went to bed.

My husband is in love plain and simple. He insisted that her dog bed be
placed on his side of our bedroom! Oh and we have all been told..."This is
HIS dog!" Ya what ever, we all know who's going to be with her 24/7 don't
we??? <VBG>

She has been simply wonderful with our EXTREMELY submissive Springer
Spaniel, Freckles. All she wants to do is play, but Freckles just keeps
flipping on her back when ever she comes near. With a look like..."gosh mom
she's awful big!"

Freckles is already trying to get up the courage to play, when Turbo
accepts, she (Freckles) just as quickly changes her mind and flips on her
back! LOL! Turbo just looks at her like "Come on your no fun!"

Our cat simply hates her, no nice way to put it <G> But she will learn to
accept her, as even when the cat hisses and spits at her...Turbo just walks
away. So I'm sure Megan will learn in time that she is not a threat.

Although, I'm just simply giddy, the rational, forever cautious part of my
brain is still working...We are taking her integration into the family very
slow. The kids nor Freckles will be left alone with her.

We're trying not to overwhelm her and making her feel welcome. As I know she
has to be very confused as to why she is not at home. I do get the feeling
she is waiting for her owner to walk in the door. My heart is aching for her
:(

She has not shown me *yet* that she is/would be an alpha. She does not
*seem* to be dominate at all. And I'm quite confident that I can assure her
she does not have to be...that's my job <VBG>She takes instructions very
well and all in stride.

She is a HUGE suck and just loves to be petted.

We've just came back from a tour of the farm...and even though the pigmy
goats, cows and horses are new to her, she does not seem to be threatened by
them at all. She did bark at each, but in a really playful manner
accompanied with play bows! When calmly told not to bark at them..she quit!

BTW, she is not going to be an LGD at all.. she is a house dog. Not even for
the goats, our goats are pets and are in completely enclosed chainlink runs
(including the top) so their quite safe from predators.

I am so very happy she has come to us, and I just wanted to share my joy
with you all!

Thanks for listening to this rather long brag!

P.S. Actually you got off rather easy ;) just ask my friend who had to
listen to my boasting for 3 hours last night! LOL!

Sariena, Freckles loon Jerry Springer and my Turbo Charged Pyr girl!