Re: [pyrnet] Please welcome my...

Awwwww Sariena,
Congratulations!!!!! Geeez, now I really wanna squeeze more time into my
trip home...I'd love to see her! Post some pics when you have a second or
two!

>> We're trying not to overwhelm her and making her feel welcome. As I know
she
> has to be very confused as to why she is not at home. I do get the feeling
> she is waiting for her owner to walk in the door. My heart is aching for
her
> :(

That statement broke my heart! Gee that is sad...and unfortunately  a way of
life now for so many.......
I know she'll be happy again in your family....like she was always there!
I really needed to read this ! As I reluctanly look out the study window
it's snowing HEAVILY and I wanted at least ONE tomato from my pathetic
tomato plant!!!! ugghhhhh
Ohhhh wellll!
:>)
Mic!