Re: [pyrnet] Pyrnet email RE: Mounting

Marci, I don't think the original message supposedly from Cindy ever went to
Pyrnet. When I click on the reply button, in the "To" box it only gives me
clhenke@egroups.com I believe it came privately but with Pyrnet in the
subject line. Whoever's computer is infected, is a member of Pyrnet for
sure. Viruses are opportunists. They will attach themselves to what looks
like a legitimate message from a group such as Pyrnet, then mail themselves
out to everyone in the infected computer's address book, taking one part of
an address, in this case clhenke, from someone and another part of the
address, in this case @egroups.com from somewhere else in the address book.
Egroups is now defunct. It was eaten by Yahoo over a year ago. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com