[pyrnet] Fitting Punishment for those who write computer viruses

Personally, I think all those who are caught and convicted of writing
computer viruses should be sent to Texas to handle dog Rescue for the
duration of their sentences! Since they have so much free time on their
hands that they can write this garbage, doing rescue in Texas ought to keep
them REALLY busy!!
Arrgh!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com