[pyrnet] strange behavior

Im curious if any of you have also seen this behavior in your dogs, and
what it could mean.  My 5 = year old female pyr freaks out at the smell
of lamb being cooked, and recently when she smelled new lambswool
slippers.  She quickly runs away from the scent, acting paranoid and
trying to hide.  Shell come back to the kitchen after some coaxing, and
the behavior is over in a few minutes.  She doesnt bark at the smell or
the slipper, and she doesnt act this way around dog food that contains
lamb.  Could it be some guilt that one of her critters she is supposed
to be guarding has died?  I thought that maybe the smell of death
triggered a paranoia that a predator is near, but it is not guarding
mode she goes in toits more a scared guilt.  Any ideas?

begin:vcard
n:McCulloch, Ph.D;Tom
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Archaeologist;Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
version:2.1
title:Tom McCulloch, Ph.D., R.P.A.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Washington DC  20004=0D=0A202.606.8554;;;;
end:vcard