Re: Chat: [pyrnet] Too quiet

In a message dated 11/4/2002 9:19:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Foxe2n10ec@aol.com writes:

Again, the only tight mats were behind his ears and I instructed them to cut those out. They did not. The remaining mats are a degree worse than the felting that can occur any time. My difficulty in "preventative" brushing is that I have no help to brush and have arthritis in my hands. . also, Bear hates to have his tail/hiney combed/brushed and I do not have a grooming harness to hold his head still.

If you are unable to do it due to arthritis, why not take him monthly for a comb out?

Joe