RE: [pyrnet] hair today, hair tomorrow

<< Ever think you had a clean
house only to make the mistake of looking under a bed and finding enough
hair
to reconstruct a full size adult pyr? Uh... er.... nope, me neither <wink>.

Have you ever cleaned the entire house top to bottom - had guests over for
dinner - gone upstairs after they had gone - found that sometime after you
cleaned the bathroom and before you put the dog out - he had had a nice long
drink at his favorite porcelin watering trough - left drool all around the
bowl and a slime trail down the hall - yeah....me neither

Elaine and Pico (slime dog)