Re: [pyrnet] Help Please!

Yes, it isn't a tooth or mouth problem. It is an autoimmune problem. From
what I have read, it is both a human and canine condition. Don't know
whether or not it can go from one to another. I can't find out much about it
on the web. According to the vet it is "atrophic myositis". I would
appreciate any help in learning anything more about this disease. Joe G, can
you help me with this? Is it a disease of different dog breeds or can it
affect any? Right now, I'm a little paranoid. Thanks Barb and any others
that can research it.  Nancy