[pyrnet] CHAT: New Pyr girl!

I'm so excited! I just have to share this, I'm sorry but I can't contain myself :-D
I also BCC'd everyone I could think of <g>.
I've always said I wouldn't get another Pyr unless it was a Ripples Pyr like all 6 of mine have been. When Mary Milliken died I just resigned myself to
not ever having another Pyr of my own again. My youngest male, Jett, is 4 1/2 yrs now and he was the only male from the last litter Mary M ever bred.
That's why he's always been special to me. Then I also have my 4 older Pyr boys.
Well tonight I got a phone call from the man who owns Jett's female littermate, Sophie! Due to circumstances he can't control he's not able to keep her
or the other female Pyr he has (who I agreed to place for him). He told me the whole story but I won't get into it as it's his private business.
But I get to have Sophie!!!!! She's the little furry girl I wanted so badly when I went to pick Jett up! I seriously considered taking her and Jett both, I
wanted her so bad! There were 4 in the litter, I don't know where the 4th dog from that litter is but Judy M in NM has Kalinka, I have Jett & will have
Sophie!
Yes! I'm excited! To have *2 Pyrs from the very last litter that Mary ever bred is the most awesome privilege I could imagine :-))
There are wonderful tempered Pyrenees from lots of breeders out there, don't get me wrong.
But my heart has always belonged to Ripples Pyrs as their temperament has always been so perfectly suited to me. I've been called the "walking
talking Ripples Pyr advertisement" because I can't say enough good about them.
Ok, all together now.......JUMP UP AND DOWN AND BE HAPPY FOR ME !!!!
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK