Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: New Pyr girl!

Really exciting news, Mitzi--we surely understand the longing for a
connection with a particular line. We feel so blessed that our Ivy Rose
and Tori are "kin" to Shelley and Paddington respectively--as well as
being very much their own beings, they display an uncanny resemblance to
their predecessors, not so much in appearance as in mannerisms, etc.
Although both of these two are shy--the reason they were still available
as adults--they still keep alive many of the things we loved best in S and
P.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori