[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021108

In a message dated 11/8/2002 11:59:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

. Ever think you had a clean
house only to make the mistake of looking under a bed and finding enough hair
to reconstruct a full size adult pyr? Uh... er.... nope, me neither >>>>>

Hi Tea,
This "white stuff" has a mind of it's own !
My big freezer is in My garage~~~~I de-frost it every few months~~~ It never fails,every time that I do, I find "PYR hair"~~!!!   Inside the freezer   !!!. When the ice starts melting, there it is !  When I pull the drain plug, there it is ! :)
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"