Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021108

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 06:22:21 EST, Pyralive@aol.com wrote:

>Hi Tea,
>This "white stuff" has a mind of it's own !
>My big freezer is in My garage~~~~I de-frost it every few months~~~ It never fails,every time that I do, I find "PYR hair"~~!!!   Inside the freezer   !!!.
When the ice starts melting, there it is !  When I pull the drain plug, there it is ! :)
>Pamc

The funniest thing I ever found was a big hunk of Pyr hair floating in the 70 gal aquarium lol! Even my big FISH has dog hair on him :-D
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK