[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021111

welllllll, I laid down this morning to sleep a while and when I woke up there
was a huge white DOG running up the stairs towards me! BEAR!!! What a
miracle!!!!I cannot  cry anymore - have done all the crying possible this
morning when looking for my
Bear. Thank you for all your prayers!  I cannot repay you!

Gloryoski! Wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

Rhonda

Hi All,
It's been a few hours since I got back from the Vet. I finally have sat down
to share a "happening" here~~
I've been suspicious for several weeks, Susie has been "felt-up" regularly by
Me~~every day, durring grooming, just on general principles, ect....

This is the price of loving one of these precious animals ~~but~~I ask
Myself:  " what if I had never had My Susie Girl ?"
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

I'm so sorry, Pam. This time comes for all of us eventually, and it's hard no matter when it is. {{{Hugs}}}

Rhonda