[pyrnet] chat: A warning! <BG>

Hi All,
Remember when We were dicussing the fact that PYR hair is insidious, and ends up everywhere ?
Today , the mouse on My computer "froze up"~~~the little "arrow thingy" would go up and down, but, not sideways~~~Big Call  to Hubby for help !!  ( I figured that I broke it ~~)
Hubby takes mouse apart and guess what ?  You guessed it ,
Pyr. Hair ! wound around in there~~~Hubby gets pair of tweezers
pulls hair out from around the "doflagie thing", and now, My Mouse works again ~~~ <BG>
Sooooooooooooo,          " Beware the (PYR) hair  !"

pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"