[pyrnet] re: isn't it funny

Jasmine never barked at all until we got Seamus. Now she'll go out into the
yard and bark just to hear the sound of her own voice. Seamus is very vocal.
He barks and snorts and when we brought them back from a vacation with us
from P.E.I. Seamus got out of the van, looked at our house, and emitted a
single "WOOF". He always seems to be making little comments and grumpy
growls about stuff.  When anyone in the family comes home he makes a big
fuss, bringing us his toys and making a little "Mum, mum" sound.  He also
makes a noise like Tim Allen doing the monkey noise. One of my daughters is
a groomer at Petsmart, and when she took him to work to bath/brush him he
made those monkey noises constantly, much to everyone's amusement.
Susan