[pyrnet] Home needed

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a suitable home for a Pyr bitch.  There is one in my
area (Ontario, North of Toronto) that needs a home.  She is a 3yr old
un-spayed female, very nice temperament apparently.  I haven't seen her but
my vet knows her and asked me if I knew of a home for her.  The people she
is with are too busy to give her the companionship she would like.  There
is nothing wrong with the dog as far as I know.  I can find out more if
anyone is interested.

Thanks for comments about dog fighting.

Mary.