Re: [pyrnet] Estagel and Estat d'Argeles Of Basquaerie, etc.

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:20:23 EST, JGentzel@aol.com wrote:

>They are wonderful dogs with something special we do not have in our dogs here.  Something indefinable, but one knows its there nonetheless.

Try to describe it, Joe. I'm curious.
I've known alot of dogs and a lot of Pyrs but I've always said my 4 have an extra 'something' that makes them somehow different than these others I've
known. Everyone probably thinks that of their own dogs but I'm curious about your above comment.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK