Re: [pyrnet] Estagel and Estat d'Argeles Of Basquaerie, etc.

This is excellent.  I love the description but....

....if there are so many with poor rears, fronts and gaits....how do they do
their job?  And what is the reason for this.  Is it as some say, that Mary
Crane and others in the US and England brought us so many great dogs that it
left France with the lower quality dogs?  Or simply breeding practices?

Chrissy