[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021202

In a message dated 12/3/2002 12:00:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Other people want to go overseas to see all the sights we only read about here in the US. I want to go overseas to see their DOGS!
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK>

Mitzi,
Gotta' agree with You here ~~~This is one of My "things to do"~~every time that someone I know is going overseas, (of course I ask where they're going)~~I got lucky last year~~a girlfriend of Mine Went to France and visited the Pyrenees Mountains~~She sent back several pictures of the working Pyrs. that She encountered~~~~
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"