Re: [pyrnet] Selective barking ...

Just read this great article about 'raw' (unprocessed honey) being great at killing viruses.  Try going to you local health food store and taking a spoonful of honey.

At least it won't be totally disgusting like most of the other 'natural cures'.

And Mic, christmaslitghtitis is a very common disease, I think it maybe linked to the y chromosones, however I have suffered from bouts of it myself..so maybe not.  However like obsessive tinselitis and chronic shop-a-holism these will fade by mid January.  Now if we could move Christmas to February first......hmmmmmm

Tea

 Michele <donaldmic@shaw.ca> wrote:

Mud still can't play OR put up Christmas lights evidently <sigh>

Do you Yahoo!?