Re: [pyrnet] Selective barking ...

OMG! christmaslightitis?????? Oh thank you for that diagnosis! I was SO afraid it could also have been allergytoaluminiumladder, and the windows on the second floor would never be clean again!!

Mic!

<<And Mic, christmaslitghtitis is a very common disease, I think it maybe linked to the y chromosones, however I have suffered from bouts of it myself..so maybe not.  However like obsessive tinselitis and chronic shop-a-holism these will fade by mid January.  Now if we could move Christmas to February first......hmmmmmm >>

Tea

 Michele <donaldmic@shaw.ca> wrote:

Mud still can't play OR put up Christmas lights evidently <sigh>