Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:59:43 -0800, Linda Weisser wrote:

>  I, OTOH, would also love it if people didn't tell me how bad
>feeding kibble is.  So, it really cuts both ways.

Yup, agreed there. I've got 3 on raw and there's 13 on kibble. Raw feeders insinuate I'm 'killing' 13 of my dogs and kibble feeders insinuate I'm 'killing'
3 of them. Sigh.
Can't win for losing so I seldom try.
And for the record there's not one SINGLE inkling of a difference in coats, attitude, energy level or health in any of the dogs.
My 12 yr old Golden girl can outrun the Chow pup, is strong, healthy, has plenty of muscle tone and she's been on kibble her entire life.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK