Re: [pyrnet] Please help

----- Original Message -----
From: <JKW9298@aol.com>

Hello everyone, I really need help trying to find a home for my female Pyr.
She is four years old, spayed, mirochipped and housetrained. She is a great
with my kids and all the other creatures in our household. I have contacted
our rescue and they are pretty limited on what they can do right now.>>

Have you tried placing her on your own?  Putting ads in the paper, making
her ready for adoption?  Etc.etc.  Our club rescue makes these suggestions
to anyone who wants to turn their pet into rescue.  As you found out, rescue
is very often overloaded.

Here are links to a couple of good articles on how to place your dog:
http://www.gsdrescue.org/companion.html
http://users.snip.net/~pattidave/findhome.htm

Good luck.

Linda