Re: [pyrnet] Please help

Hello everyone, I really need help trying to find a home for my female Pyr. She is four years old, spayed, mirochipped and housetrained. She is a great with my kids and all the other creatures in our household. I have contacted our rescue and they are pretty limited on what they can do right now. My husband is reentering the military and we are unable to take her. If you can help please let me know. This is very hard on our family and I want to make sure she goes to a forever, loving home. Thanks for your help. Julie