Re: [pyrnet] Please help

In a message dated 12/12/02 7:27:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, Mitzi@mitzis.net writes:

That's why you screen them. You know her better than anyone in the world, much better than a Pyr rescuer knows her. We have to do the same exact
thing. Advertize, pay for the ad, screen the callers, educate and do a home visit.
I'm not trying to be hard on you but it's not one single bit "easier" for Pyr Rescue to place someone's dog than it is for the owner.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK

I somewhat agree, at least you have people calling you looking for a Pyr. I have never seen an add in our paper for our rescue. Maybe they do it different where you are. Who knows...all I know is she is my biggest concern. Thanks.