[pyrnet] Slow growers

Hello,

Say, I have a question folks.  Most of you know Romy, our 18month old male
Pyr.  Well, we just took him to the vet for a rabies booster and of course he
got weighed.  He was 86lbs.

Now he has been that weight since 9months about, although he is grown visibly
in height (he is now about 28.5" at the withers), width, and length.  I am
amazed that while he is doubtless larger, he is not heavier.  I am beginning
to think he must be like one of those hollow chocolate eater bunnies (white
chocolate of course).

Seriously though, he is on a blend of Natural Balance and Nutro Natural
Choice with some healthy yogurt added (real "yoghurt" at 11% fat).  His coat
is great, he has good flesh, and is a very happy and active pyr (daily walks
and plenty of romping around in the backyard with our 3yr old son, Dusty).

Is growth and filling out at this rate normal.  We have been told that he
will not reach full size until nearly 4 yrs (based on his breeding line's
history)...I am just wondering.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy