Re: [pyrnet] Slow growers

I am sure he will fill in as he gets older. I was always worried about my male being too thin. These are beautiful dogs. You don't want him to get too big anyway. I know there are a lot of breeders on this list, and I am sure they can help you more than myself. My female is 82 lbs. and from what I have read and heard that is a good weight. Sometimes we focus and the size too much. He sounds perfect! He is healthy, happy and has a good home Good luck.