[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021214

In a message dated 12/15/2002 12:00:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Now he has been that weight since 9months about, although he is grown visibly
in height (he is now about 28.5" at the withers), width, and length.  I am
amazed that while he is doubtless larger, he is not heavier.  I am beginning
to think he must be like one of those hollow chocolate eater bunnies (white
chocolate of course).>
Hi Keith,
I have a Puppy here that has pretty well kept the same weight for several months, even tho He is  1 1/2 inches taller at the whithers than  My Adult Male~~
Since the Adult comes from a line that gets big at a fast rate ,( and I've had several others also from the same line), I , of course, am constantly trying to compare the dogs and their growth rate ~~~
The breeder that I got this puppy from told Me up front~~~" Keep them thin,( not malnourished), but thin while they're gowing up"~~it may seem like forever before Your puppy will be an adult, but, when He/She gets there, the chances are much better that the bone structure/stability will not have suffered by the trauma of having to support extra weight "~~

Hope that this helps~~
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM