[pyrnet] thin PYR

I have a 2 year old female who over the last couple of months has been
steadily losing weight.  She has suddenly become very picky with her food no
matter what combinations I try.  I have her full brother from a subsequent
litter and he is 1/2 her age and bigger and heavier than she is.  She is
acting fine, just not eating much.  Should I try bloodwork?  As we know it is
no easy task asking these dogs to leave the farm to go to the vet.  Any
suggestions on what I should be looking for here?