Re: [pyrnet] Cancer and other diseases

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>

Good diets may help health, but to my knowledge will not change
genetics of the organism no more than normal mutations occurrence of the
genetic makeup.>>

Changes of diet can and do effect genetic change over many, many eons.
Animals evolve and change some shape or function in response to a change in
the environment or the available food supply.  However I certainly agree
with you that sudden beneficial changes of diet do not end up passed along
to the next generation.

Linda