Re: [pyrnet] Bloodline ---slow grower...

Alrighty, I think this is the same dog you've spoken of before.  I just
assumed with both kennel names....he was bred by one and owned by the other
but didn't know which.  Just curiosity.

Chrissy

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf