[pyrnet] Pyr cars

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Bridger is catching up on lost sleep after a two day holiday visit from a perky standard poodle named Monique.

I have a car question for pyr owners. Bridger is an only-dog so we just need transportation for two people and one pyr. For the last ten years our pyr-mobiles have been Toyota 4Runners which have been ideal from the dog-tansport point of view....plenty of space, the back window rolls down for ventilation, etc. Right now, however, we're considering leaving the ranks of SUV drivers. One of the cars we're looking at is a Saab station wagon. I was wondering if any of you have one of these cars and - if so - what you think about it as a dog car. Perhaps your pyr could contribute a review! I'd also be interested in any other recommendations from the group (preferably something other than a van or an SUV).

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Lyn and Bridger

WORLD VIEWS: Spatial Technologies for Education

       Lyn Malone
       Spatial Technologies Consultant
       ESRI Authorized K-12 Trainer
       lynmaloneb@aol.com