Re: [pyrnet] Pyr cars

Lyn,

I don't have the wagon, got my SAAB before they came out.  I have a '98 900SE 5 door.  I love it!  And it with the back seat down three Pyrs fit fine.  We have about a half hour ride to the vets and to Grandma's house -- that is about as far as we have gone, but they do fine.  Maude is about 4' long and weighs in around 105, Zack is taller, and weighs in at about 112 -- (it's muscle I promise Karen, he has a nice cut and you can feel his ribs!)  Casey is my little girl she is about 2.5 feet high and about 3 feet long she weighs 104, all these guys get into the back and find their place and stretch out.  Of course, every once in awhile they startle drivers around us when they decide that they need to bark at the worl and the back of the car is suddenly filled with "BIG WHITE DAWGS"

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?