[pyrnet] Chat: Wait for Us, Susie Girl

"Susie Girl, Your Birthday is comming up~You can do this"
"OK, Mommy, I'll be here"
" Susie Girl, We're moving to a new house, You've got to see and
Smell, and run and play"
"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
" Susie Girl, It's almost Christmas, We've got to go to see Your Aunt
Angela" and all of the presents"
"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
AND SHE DID
Christmas afternoon, She started falling down, Hubby would pick Her
up~~
The day after Christmas, I called the Vet~
" Will You help Susie on Her way?"
She had lunch that day of Her favorite food
5:05 PM~~Hubby, Myself, An"D" & Dusty said "farewell"~~She was so
very tired, but, She "Pranced" as She walked into the Vet's office~~
As She looked at Us, I almost think that I saw a "thank You"~~
It took only 1/3 the amount of anestectic that had been measured out
for Her,
She was so tired~~~

Pamc

Pam Croy