Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Wait for Us, Susie Girl

Aw Pam, my deepest sympathy to your whole family.

Everytime I read of another friend going to the bridge, my mind races down the list of friends I have out lived and who will be waiting there -- from the first Smudgey to the latest BC.  It is never easy no matter the cause or the time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.  Thank you for letting us know.

Tea

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"

Do you Yahoo!?